For individuals interested in owning their own Silent Yacht, Silent Resorts can offer an attractive Yacht Management Program that will allow you to enjoy your yacht worry and cost free, until you are ready to take it on full time.
The highlights of the program are listed below:
- Place your order for a Silent 60 or Silent 80 through Silent Resorts
- You make the progress payments directly to Silent Yachts as follows:
1. Down payment of 10 % to be paid at order and reserves the production slot -
2. Installment of 20 % at start of hull lamination, indicative date: TBA
3. Installment of 10 % at hull out of the molds, indicative date: TBA
4. Installment of 10 % when underfloor piping ready 40%, lower floor raw furniture fixed, deck out of the mold , indicative date : TBA
5. Installment of 10% when main system underfloor in place 90%, lower floor furniture 90%, deck fixed on the hull, superstructure out of the mold, indicative date: TBA
6. Installment of 10 % when main deck raw furniture in place, engine room ready 50%, superstructure 2 parts cabled and joined together, indicative date: TBA
7. Installment of 10% when main deck furniture ready 90%, superstructure joined on the deck, all glass fixed, indicative date: TBA
8. Installment of 10% when deck hardware fixed, flybridge accessories fixed, boat launched, indicative date : TBA
9. Installment of 10% when commissioning and delivery acceptance, indicative date : TBA
- Silent Resorts will help you take delivery and arrange for the trans-Atlantic delivery of your yacht.
- Should you choose to have a Silent Resorts Crew take your yacht across the Atlantic, and promote your yacht, company, or just have fun with it, then we cover the cost 50%. Freighter ship transportation will be quoted at cost.
- Silent Resorts will assist in helping you choose which jurisdiction to “Flag” your yacht and in legal considerations
- You choose the name for your new yacht
- Silent Resorts will cover all costs associated with the ownership of the yacht, including:
o Berthing and Mooring
o All Maintenance & Repairs
o Crew and all crew expenses
Your usage and financial return:
- As the yacht owner, Silent Resorts will give you a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks of all-inclusive crewed us of your yacht. You tell us when
- If the yacht is not being used by Silent Resorts for its Guests and Charters, you may reserve this unused time and pay a pro-rata share of the annual expenses only.
- Silent Resorts will share 50% of the net Charter Revenues with you
- Should the charter revenues not meet the expectations, Silent Resorts will guarantee a minimum return of 3% on the full cost of the yacht during the length of the Management Contract.
Contract Terms and Termination:
- The contract shall be for a minimum of 24 months from the time of yacht delivery to the Caribbean (or other approved destination), renewable annually for up to 6 years.
- Owner shall notify Silent Resorts 9 months in advance should they not wish to renew.
Yacht Conversion Options:
- You as the owner may choose to convert part or all of your Yacht investment into Real Estate interest at a Silent Resort location of your choice during the term of the Management Agreement.
Contact us and ask about the full details of the Silent Resorts Yacht PartnerShip Program.
Copyright © 2020 Silent Resorts - All Rights Reserved.
Republic of Mauritius
Contact: Victor Barrett
WhatsApp: +43 677 62903781